Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Ghost!
Hello everyone here and all you stalkers too Smile
Remember I see ya!

Anyways I'm Ghost and I am really in too old school bhangra/Punjabi Folk music. 
That early 90's bhangra sound was the best form of music for me.

Let's get this going!

- Ghost
Thanks given by:
Well done on the username and personality! it really adds character to the forum Tongue 

will you help me defeat that evil feeza? goku ain't around !

question - how did you learn about Desi-Talk.com ?

also, we are all open to forum suggestions. If you want to some improvements to the site, just say so.

I am like you - we gotta keep the old punjabi music alive - especially in the .flac format or .wav for archival purposes.  keep in mind that m4a and mp3s are fine. just try to state the quality so it is easier for everyone.

there may be some little drama here and there but we all stick together. just check out the threads in the punjabi music section.

keep in mind - we love to UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD big files ! data is unlimited in our own little world !
Thanks given by: Ghost
(03-26-2017, 05:06 PM)Piccolo Wrote: Well done on the username and personality! it really adds character to the forum Tongue 

will you help me defeat that evil feeza? goku ain't around !

question - how did you learn about Desi-Talk.com ?

also, we are all open to forum suggestions. If you want to some improvements to the site, just say so.

I am like you - we gotta keep the old punjabi music alive - especially in the .flac format or .wav for archival purposes.  keep in mind that m4a and mp3s are fine. just try to state the quality so it is easier for everyone.

there may be some little drama here and there but we all stick together. just check out the threads in the punjabi music section.

keep in mind - we love to UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD big files ! data is unlimited in our own little world !

Frieza can't even touch me! NO ONE CAN. He is no match for the GHOST! Ghost > Goku.  Cool 
I saw your posts on UNP and thought I finally join here.
I like all type of Punjabi music but old Punjabi music is really damn hard to find. ESPECIALLY in high quality like you say. Hope more people get out of hiding and actually post! If a damn ghost can then anyone can! Haha

- Ghost
[Image: jjntxx-1.gif]
Thanks given by: Piccolo
I remember the ghost clan ( forgot the tribal name ) in mario kart and super mario always used to bother me. made my life a living hell. curse you all !

Myself, i have more respect towards the punjabi music industry as of late. I think it's because it is more accessible than ever and on top of that, you get to experience a lot of old songs but in high quality. Of course there is a big gap in obtaining that type of music but i think all forum users from all punjabi sites are all doing their part in archiving this music.

the real question we should be looking at "is our culture really dying"? we have to think about the next generation. we have to make it easier for them too, as i am sure they would love to download high quality flac rips of all of the old school singers.

i have a open attitude. treat this community like a open society. call people out on their BS. also, it is okay if you make a request for a certain album. you will be surprised what you can get here.

keep in mind that we are not a music release group. This is just a forum with like minded people who enjoy punjabi music. and of course, there is some piracy stuff but we keep in on the down low as much as we can. if anything, we are just normal people.

I agree, if a damn ghost can reply to threads, then everyone else can too !!
Thanks given by: Ghost
Thumbs Up 
Those damn Boos! Haha I consider myself the super unofficial Mario Kart 64 champion! Games are honestly are just like Bhangra industry were much better back in the day!

To be honest I'm with you I think the game is changing now for the better. Like I just get that feeling Jazzy B's Folk 'N' Funky 2 album is going to make everyone else go towards Punjabi Folk music. I really hope that is the case and it does look good if JK and Tru Skool do something similar this year. We need the big boys in the industry to not be afraid and actually bring that authentic Folk sound back. At the end of the day it's about quality. 

"is our culture really dying"? I think it was but a lot of artists especially from India are doing a better job. Guys like Bunty Bains are improving things in my opinion. I agree with this 100%: "we have to make it easier for them too, as i am sure they would love to download high quality flac rips of all of the old school singers." You can't even find crappy rips right now of that type music imagine in the future? Those legends are going to be long forgotten sadly. 

For the most part, I don't think it is piracy if we bringing back old classics back to the limelight. I'm a straightforward person as well I call it how I see it and I aint afraid of saying whats on my mind. 

At the end of the day it's about having fun and having a good time. Especially when it's about something you really enjoy (Punjabi Music) fuck all the politics. 

- Ghost
[Image: jjntxx-1.gif]
Thanks given by: Piccolo